As a medical coordinator at Med’EqualiTeam clinic you are in charge of the daily running of the clinic and solving medical issues. Logistic tasks and organizing referral pathways are part of the coordinating task. There is a certain amount of flexibility towards delegating responsibilities and creating new projects together with the medical team.
Under the direct management of the Program Manager, organize and ensure an efficient implementation and collaboration of the medical activities, check the follow up of all MET procedures, and supervise all related activities:
- Be the focal point for all medical issues
- Be the focal point for all patient care, follow-up and referrals
- Ensure smooth integration of medical volunteers
- Ensure the management and capacity building of the medical team
- Ensure the respect of MET procedures and propose improvement of processes
- Liaison with the hospital and the medic of the camp
- Pharmacy coordination
- Regular contact with other medical NGOs
Location: Samos, Greece
Status: Full time, working hours to be adjusted to the situation and expected to be flexible
Starting date: 01/07/2021 (with a handover period)
Contract: Volunteer contract, minimum 6 months
Compensation: Living expenses reimbursement up to 500€ (covered expenses include groceries and accommodation within the limit previously mentioned)*
*MET can organize accommodation in one of the shared volunteers houses.
How to apply
Candidates are invited to submit their application in English including their CV and a cover letter to the following contact :
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Application deadline: May, 28th 2021