We are entirely funded through private donations, which helps to ensure that we can best serve our patients whilst maintaining the flexibility required to meet the demands of the Samos refugee crisis. We are committed to transparency - we want you to know how your money is spent.
In 2019, 60% of our funding (49,514.31€) was donated from other charities, whilst the remaining 40% (33,021.25€) was donated through individual donations. If you are considering making a financial contribution please visit our donations page.
Note that we refer to the finances of Med'EqualiTeam France, which fully supports all of Med'EqualiTeam Greece's running costs.