Please note: We will require any incoming volunteer to spend 7 days in quarantine upon arrival. Therefore, please only apply if you can make time for a minimum of 4 weeks on Samos. These regulations are independent from the government restrictions and will likely be in place until at least August 2021.
By now you should be familiar with Med'EqualiTeam, by reading our mission and understanding who we help, and how we help them. If you have read about a role that interests you, and you have decided that you would be happy with life as a volunteer, then we would love to hear from you via the following application form.
Make sure you have read all the information on this website before submitting your application
What happens after submitting your application
- After submitting your application we will get in touch with you to discuss your specifics
- If your preferred dates and profile fit, you will get our more detailed volunteer guide for working on Samos
- We will organise a phone call with you to discuss any remaining questions as well as your professional background
- If everything feels good on both sides we will confirm your stay
- Before booking your flights make sure your dates fit with our schedule
- After your stay is confirmed some paperwork is needed such as copies of diplomas and forms to fill in, this can easily be done within a day. This paperwork is more extensively described in our Volunteer Guide!