We have made a description of the different roles of our volunteers to give you a better idea of what you could be doing. If you have other skills and ideas, or you would like to combine roles, we would also be delighted to hear from you.
If you feel ready to apply as a volunteer, please use our application form below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. Please note that we cannot provide invitation letter to obtain a visa if you need one to enter European Union.
Why apply with us ?
- Join an international team of very interesting and highly motivated people
- Work in a highly adaptive NGO context to meet the medical needs of displaced people
- Contribute to improving the lives of refugees displaced from Ukraine
- A highly rewarding and meaningful job
- Work in a multilingual environment
- Accommodation in Opole provided
What happens after submitting your application
- After submitting your application we will get in touch with you to discuss your specifics
- If your preferred dates and profile fit, you will get our more detailed presentation for working with us
- We will organize a phone call with you to discuss any remaining questions as well as your professional background
- If everything feels good on both sides we will confirm your stay. We will ask some extra documents (notably a criminal background check less than 6 months old, Covid vaccination certificate and ID) and send you our detailed volunteer guide.
- Before booking your flights make sure your dates fit with our schedule