Below you can find a description of the different roles of our volunteers to give you a better idea of what you could be doing by joining the project in Thessaloniki.
If you have other skills and ideas, or you would like to combine roles, we would also be delighted to hear from you. If you have additional questions, please message to firstname.lastname@example.org and our Volunteer Coordinator will come back to you in the next days.
When you feel ready to apply as a volunteer, please use our application form below, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. Please note that we cannot provide invitation letters to obtain a visa if you need one to enter the European Union. Whenever possible we offer free accommodation in shared flats, however, during busy times you may have to find your own accommodation in Thessaloniki.
Why apply with us ?
- Join an international team of very interesting and highly motivated people
- Work in a highly adaptive NGO context to meet the medical needs of displaced people
- Contribute to improving the lives of displaced population
- A highly rewarding and meaningful job
- Work in a multilingual environment
What happens after submitting your application
- After submitting your application, we will get in touch with you to discuss your specifics
- If your preferred dates and profile fit, you will receive a more detailed presentation of what it is like to work with us
- We will organize a phone call with you to discuss any remaining questions as well as your professional background
- If everything feels good on both sides, we will confirm your stay. We will ask for some documents (notably a criminal background check less than 6 months old and copy of your ID), and will send you our Volunteer Guide
- Before booking your travels, make sure your dates fit our schedule